Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

my first post

Hi,  I will warn you now, I have terrible grammar and I haven't decided if I care enough to try to fix it for those reading this blog.  I mostly try to write with appropriate grammar when posting on other public forums so people don't assume I am an idiot with poor grammar skills and disregard my comment.  I am NOT an idiot, and I know I have terrible grammar (and sometimes spelling) I just don't care.  I am very impatient and don't want to take the time to spell check/ look up where the stupid comma goes.  And (see the bad grammar there) I am hilarious, and if I take the time to make sure my hilarious comments are grammatically correct, they are so not funny anymore.

  I have no idea what I am going to use this blog for or if I will ever write here again but it seems like a good idea for now.  I think at the end I am supposed to ask some inane question to get you folks to leave a comment and 'share' your lives with me..but really I don't care.  I will delete your comments if they're mean and pretend I have no idea what you are talking about if you bring it up again...

When I was little I wanted to buy an island and make it a new country so I could be Queen and rule ALL... clearly this didn't happen but instead I went to school, got married, had kids, and rule my home :)
please note the fish to the right,  they are cute and weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment